We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our passionate team. As an Account Manager at our company, you will develop into an expert in providing strategic and value-based sales, network development, and become a trusted advisor to your key accounts.
The team lead is the Sales Manager, Advanced Sales, Anders Stensgaard, who describes his leadership style as open, innovative and holistic.
What will you do as an Account Manager?
Your main task will be to build and maintain relationships with customers, provide them with strategic solutions, and maintain a constant proactive dialogue. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies using the approach "through our commercial offerings we help our clients become more sustainable".
Specifically, your tasks will include:
- Prospecting sales to existing accounts
- Identifying, establishing and nurturing client relationships
- Regularly monitoring and analyzing client needs to provide optimal solutions
- Securing a low churn in the customer portfolio by developing and implementing strategies to minimize customer loss
- Reporting sales activities and opportunities in sales and pipeline management systems
You will be part of an environment focused on growth and development with a team of experienced and skilled colleagues. They enjoy a fun and social environment in the office and work closely together with our architects, project managers, specialists and other colleagues.
What you get
At our company, we believe in offering more than just a list of benefits. But to give you some reasons to join us, here are a few perks:
- Opportunity to avail of our massage benefits
- A sixth week of vacation consisting of five extra holidays
- A company-paid pension of 8%, including health insurance
- A one-time allowance for home office equipment
- Employee discount on our products through our webshop
- Flexible working hours and a blend of office and remote work
- Fun Friday bars, company parties, family events, and more
At Dustin, we prioritise personal and professional development through individual development plans and access to Dustin Academy.We also offer initiatives for a better lifestyle through various Dustin Movement initiatives and activities.
What you bring
It is important for us to find the right person for the position.Someone who can fulfil the tasks the position entails, but who also thrives and is motivated by the culture we have at Dustin. Therefore, we are looking for you who:
- Experience in IT sales
- Negotiation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in building long-term successful customer relationships
- A customer-oriented approach and the ability to identify and tailor solutions to customer needs
- Ambitious, self-sufficient, and the ability to work in team settings
Our recruitment process
We welcome diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so feel free to apply even if you don't match 100% of the job description!
We expect the following steps in our recruitment process:
- Phone screening with Talent Acquisition Partner
- Competency profile and cognitive test
- First interview with Sales Manager, Advanced Sales, Anders Stensgaard
- Second interview with Sales Manager, Advanced Sales, Anders Stensgaard and Sales Director, Claus Haagen Petersen
- Reference checks
- Start date decided with the final candidate
We strive to ensure an inclusive culture. All applications are anonymized and we only screen based on candidates' experience, skills, and cognitive test results.
We review and evaluate candidates on a rolling basis and will close the job ad once we find the right person. Therefore, there is no application deadline.
If you have any questions about the position feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Janni Wissing Nielsen by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our social equality efforts and other 2030 commitments here: https://www.dustingroup.com/en/our-focus-areas.