Do you want to be a part of an exciting journey and continue to build Dustin together with competent colleagues? Do you have experience working with B2B-marketing and is up for a new challenge?
We are building a next generation marketing team at Dustin, and together we want to be a top performing team that support sales, develop new ideas, celebrate success, and get better together.
We are now looking for someone to fill the role as Country Marketing Manager Denmark for a year during a parental leave. You will be part of a team of five skilled colleagues spread around the Nordics and the Netherlands, where we through design, campaigns, events, activations, and storytelling aim to create an emotional brand and a great customer experience.
Hiring manager for the position is Fredrik Reinius, Group Manager Country Marketing at Dustin. His leadership can be described as transparent, inclusive and a great team player.
- Open and prestigeless
- Structured and independent
- A team player and people’s person
- Data driven approach and used to work both strategically and hands-on
- Inventive and trustworthy
About the position:
In the position as Country Marketing Manager Denmark you will be part of setting the marketing mix on a tactical level for the Danish market and plan and execute on marketing plans and activities.
In the role you will be responsible for planning and executing on the tactical marketing activities for the Danish market to achieve Dustin and vendor success, in alignment with stakeholders and according to the overall Dustin strategy. You will work closely with the sales organization and the vendor teams to sell-in, align and execute on Dustin's partner marketing plans to set the marketing mix, and will be responsible for the activities we do with our partners and to find a good mix between branding initiatives and tactical- and performance driven activities. You will support the sales organization and set local plans with tactical non-vendor funded activities such as events, webinars, create content and drive customer success. Together with vendor managers and product managers you coordinate the work with online campaigns to drive conversion of products or leads. In the role you will also be responsible for project leading selected tactical marketing activities across different business units and markets as well as go-to market projects related to Dustin’s new offerings.
You will drive the Danish marketing strategy and the Dustin local branding and advertising plan in line with group strategy. You will also follow-up on marketing budget and activities including weekly outlook and reporting to key stakeholders on execution and effect of marketing activities. You will be involved in and give input on the European marketing plan and activities and take that to your own market and execute on tactical projects on both a Danish and European level.
What we offer:
- Exciting individual development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin's transformation journey
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- An informal culture with a "win as a team"-spirit
What you bring:
- 2-3+ years of experience of B2B-marketing, previous work within the IT-industry is merited
- Brand experience and proven results in campaigns, events, activation, and story telling
- Experience working with external agencies and vendors
- Understanding and knowledge of different digital channels
- Proven project managing skills and experience working with stakeholder management
- Strong knowledge of the whole Office-package.
- Fluent in Danish and English in both speech and writing
- Previous work in marketing of services or solutions is merited
- Academic degree in relevant field is merited, or equivalent working experience
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometime a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on the fair data driven basis. The majority of the meetings will be held through Teams.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the recruiter Ellinor Alkvist by email: email@example.com