Are you passionate about online marketing and creating intriguing content and campaigns? Do you have an eye for detail and knows what it takes to make the customers click?
We are now looking for another member to our dynamic Campaign team where we are building online communication and campaigns around Dustin's offering.
The team you will be a part of are located in both the Nordics and in the Benelux-area which means we work mostly as a remote team. The team is high paced, self driven, curious and ready to make an impact. We are developing new ways of working with online marketing in Dustin and use market trends, insights and analytics as a base of our decisions. Online is the heart of our sales and communication with the customers. Our focus target group are customers in our SMB (small and medium sized businesses)-segment.
Hiring manager for the position is Tuomas Kaartinen, Group Manager Campaigns at Dustin. His leadership can be described as clear, motivating and with freedom under responsibility.
- Curious and eager to learn
- A team player with great communication skills
- Have an eye for detail and skilled seeing the forest from the trees
- Good at individual problem solving and high class collaboration
About the position:
Responsibilities tie around working as a team to develop, manage and execute Dustin's weekly campaign and communication flow in own and bought channels. You are responsible of project managing campaigns and staying accountable for stakeholders when it comes to quality. You will work with hands-on execution in creating content, using social media platforms and copywriting involved but focus mostly on solving the problems and delivering quality campaigns together with other specialists within Dustin. You are also expected to contribute with insights to analyses and different development projects.
What we offer:
- First seat view in one of the largest online IT players in the Nordics and Benelux
- An inclusive culture with "Win as a team" as its motto
- Exciting personal development and career opportunities in an organization in constant change
- A modern and pleasant workplace in one of our offices, but with great flexibility to work from home.
What you bring:
- 3+ years experience of online marketing or equivalent experience
- Knowledge within Social Media Marketing
- Proven skills within project management and experience managing multiple projects in a high tempo
- Fluent in one of the Nordic languages and English, both written and spoken
- University or similar, or equivalent knowledge from experience
- Experience from Retail, IT or product marketing is an advantage
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometime a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on the fair data driven basis. The majority of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the recruiter Ellinor Alkvist at email email@example.com.