As a Digital Designer at Dustin you will be a part of a cross functional design team responsible for implementing and developing design in our different channels – our web, E-mail and SoMe. The team is part of the Marketing and Communication department and works with five different markets across the Nordics and the Netherlands. Last year we launched a renewed brand position, communication concept and visual identity, and you will be part of our journey in taking the next steps within design and marketing.
Who will love this job:
- A creative coder - or a technical designer
- A solution minded team player
- If you enjoy freedom with responsibility
- If you want to share your energy and knowledge
- If you want to be part of a design team learning and developing together
What you'll get:
- You will be part of a cross functional team with other specialists
- Enjoy a flexible work life
- Part of an agile team setup
- The opportunity to be a part of Dustin's transformation journey
- An informal culture with a "Win as a Team"-spirit
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you’ll do:
As a Digital designer you will design and work with wireframe, mock-up and layout of landing pages, ads, banners, and template design. You will design, code and program in HTML, CSS, Figma and the Adobe Suite for our sites in five different markets. As a designer you are driven by designing efficiently for both quality and effect; measured via AB-testing, tracking, heatmaps and Hotjar. You enjoy teamwork and both giving and receiving feedback as a natural part of your development.
As a person you strive to deliver on time and work to understand the possibilities each channel has to offer, and always seek to learn and develop within the design field. As a team player you are generous with your positive attitude and solution based thinking. Self leadership comes natural to you and you always strive to grow and develop.
As a designer you are expected to be part of project groups and part taking in an agile way of working. You are also responsible for partaking in creating a creative environment where all can learn and grow.
- Knowledge and experience in CSS, HTML and Adobe Suite is crucial.
- 1-3 years relevant experience.
- English is our working language and is therefore the required language both written and in speech.
- Degree from university or equivalent education or experience in digital design
- Knowledge in Figma is a merit.
- Knowledge in graphical design is a merit.
- Knowledge in e-commerce and online stores is a merit.
- Knowledge within technology and IT is a merit.
Recruitment Process: We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometime a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on the fair data driven basis. The recruitment process will take place through Teams.