At Dustin, we are in excess of 1,800 colleagues in five countries, creating an inclusive, innovative and pragmatic culture. Our values are the foundation of our conduct: Keep it simple. Strive to improve. Challenge all cost. Live up to promises. And, Win as a team.
Dustin Operations is a crucial part of Dustin’s supply chain. Many teams and functions work closely together to deliver the best customer experience. One of the important parts of delivering customer experience is onboarding the customer into Dustin, making sure that both customer and Dustin gets the best value.
We are now hiring Onboarding Project Manager at our Aarhus office, to lead and coordinate onboarding process for our large customers.
You will be working in local Customer Enablement team, a part of Nordic Operations, and report to local Customer Enablement manager. In your work, you will have a broad communication with both local and Nordic stakeholders.
Who will love this job:
- Highly customer oriented
- Structured, independent and pro-active
- A team-player with excellent co-operation and communication skills
- Interested in products and services Dustin provides
What you'll get:
- Exciting individual development and opportunities in one of the largest IT companies in the Nordics
- A dynamic and multicultural environment with possibility to work on cross-country projects and collaborate on Nordic level
- An informal culture with a "win as a team"-spirit
- Collective agreements and other benefits
What you’ll do:
- Provide expertise during sales phase to support sales in larger bids and evaluate operational impacts
- Lead and coordinate customer onboarding projects from signing agreement to handover to operational functions
- Lead and coordinate other projects required e.g. large roll-out deliveries, customer handling process improvements and similar
- Communicate with project- and steering groups,customer, external partners and other stakeholders in order to deliver on the project plan
- Responsible for project documentation, internal and external communication, and escalation point during the project
- Continuously and proactively look for improving "best practice" at Nordic level with focus on automation and standardization
You should have:
- Higher education in relevant fields - project mgmt, supply chain, administration or similar
- Fluent Danish and English are mandatory
- Microsoft Office applications / Teams
- 3+ years of experience with customer projects
- Project management certificate is a merit